Kelli Young is the owner and founder of Longevity Wealth located in North Bend, Washington. Longevity Wealth operates as a DBA of Golden State Equity Partners.
Kelli has more than thirty years of financial services industry experience with a concentration in risk management and longevity planning. Early in her career she was a Long-Term Care Specialist and learned that there was a strong need for expert advice. This led her to the financial advisement profession. Understanding that each client has unique goals, she takes a collaborative and explorative approach with her clients that she believes is second to none. Her approach provides necessary guidance and comprehensive investment management for each of her clients. Experience, research and common sense drive her decisions and her combination of empathy and high expectations have awarded her with a fulfilling career.
When Kelli’s career began, she educated retired teachers, railroad workers, state patrol and firefighters about longevity planning. She now works with a wide range of clients that have varying concerns to address about the potential risk and planning outcomes of longevity. Her volunteer outreach also includes working with our most struggling youth.
Kelli meets regularly with local organizations including the King County Estate Planning Council and Senior Care Coalition and she currently serves on the Raymond James Longevity Advisory Board. Her participation in outside organizations, as a board member along with collaborating with other relevant professionals affords her to stay in the forefront of pertinent industry topics.
Kelli is a long-standing resident of the Snoqualmie Valley where she and her husband have proudly raised two sons. They enjoy their weekends in the garden, on a local trail or traveling to see family, friends, or far-away adventures.
1. Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2020 Five Star Wealth Managers.
Looking to SELL your BUSINESS? Contact me if you meet the following criteria:
- Your book of business ranges between $15-50 Million in AUM.
- Your client’s investable assets are between $400K-3 Million.
- Your clients have obtained their wealth through hard work and are between the ages of 30-80?
- Your clients appreciate advisor support of a wide range of services and take advice.
- Your clients are phasing into retirement in 1-3 years and may include existing