John J. Zezini, CFP®, AAMS®, CRPC® Financial Advisor – Principal
John Zezini has been serving the financial needs of others for over 25 years. In 2017, he joined Golden State Wealth Management under his DBA of Granite Bay Wealth Management. His career began in 1995, with Olde Stockbrokers, Merrill Lynch and H&R Block, and in 2003, John moved to Edward Jones then later joined a partnership in an RIA, Genovese Burford & Brothers (GBB). During his position at GBB, he held several positions in addition to acting as an advisor. His main focus at GBB was on the investment committee and providing client educational events.
Throughout his career, John’s philosophy has always included a focus on listening to the needs of his prospects and clients before providing them with planning and investment advice. His passion for his clients’ success drives him to impart customized strategies and dedicated monitoring so that he can anticipate client needs before they arise.
In 2015, John became a Certified Financial Planner™, and now specializes in preserving wealth, retirement planning and the use of diversified investments. His business philosophy helps families and business owners realize their goals into and through retirement years, and provides advanced guidance on inheritance planning and asset transfers from one generation to the next.
Most recently, John won the, “Sacramento 2020 Five Star Wealth Manager Award”, which has been awarded to him repeatedly since 2012.1
John has many personal interests, but his top priority is family and spending time with his wife, daughter, and two sons. As a Northern California native raised in Loomis, John’s personal passions involve outdoor activities like snowboarding, wakeboarding and camping. John earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance at California State University Sacramento and is an active volunteer in his community. For two years, he was Chairman of the Board for the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce and remains in good standing. John continues to invest time volunteering at his children’s schools and other activities.
Looking to SELL your BUSINESS?
Contact me if you meet the following criteria:
- Is your book focused on advisory services with individual families?
- Is your book focused on advisory services with small business owners?
- Are your families ages 40-80 with average assets of $500K and up?
- Is your asset base range $20 million and up?
- Will staff/assistant(s) be a part of the acquisition?
1. Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2020 Five Star Wealth Managers.
1. The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five S0tar Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers. Award does not evaluate quality of services provided to clients. Once awarded, wealth managers may purchase additional profile ad space or promotional products. The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance. Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client’s assets. The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or this publication. Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future. For more information on the Five Star award and the research/selection methodology, go to fivestarprofessional.com.